Midis Group hiring candidates to fill the new vacancy.
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger and taxes.
- Follow up on account payables and receivables and related reconciliations.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual budget and periodic forecasts data in coordination with internal stakeholders;
- Liaise regularly with the direct manager and other internal stakeholders on accounting related inquiries.
- Monitor inventory levels and assist in the management of stock depreciation.
- Prepare the payroll and coordinate the closing process on a monthly basis;
- Maintain a solid relationship with banks and financial institutions to guarantee the best terms and conditions for the company.
- Review, control and validate tax declarations as per country laws and regulations.
- Assess current practices and procedures and conduct periodic evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities and system optimization.
- Work with external and internal auditors and assist with the required information and documentation as appropriate;
- Ensure the existing IT platform is optimally utilized and participate in the implementation of new systems/processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- CMA or CPA is a plus.
- Four years of experience in a similar role
- Proven skill for creating and implementing controlled document processes.
- Extremely organized and efficient.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.